Thank you ODTUG for my re-election to the ODTUG Board of Directors. I cannot do it without you! I will do my best to serve ODTUG through the coming term.
Congratulations to those elected with me this year:
- Tim German, director at Qubix
- Teal Sexton, director of finance and BI systems at UC Berkeley
- Neviana Zhgaba, finance IT technical project manager at GE Digital
We join the rest of the ODTUG Board:
- Danny Bryant, senior solutions architect at Snowflake Computing
- Gary Crisci, principal architect of EPM at GE Digital
- Natalie Delemar, senior manager at Ernst & Young
- Roel Hartman, director at APEX Consulting
- Eric Helmer, global vice president at Rimini Street
and Director Emeritus
- Jake Turrell
Please let me – us – know if there is something we can do to make your ODTUG experience better, or if you wish to volunteer in any capacity to help us.
Contact me directly – kcannell – at – thtech.com or use our suggestions email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Coding! and again many thanks for your vote of confidence!
We have an exciting year ahead – hipe to see you all at Kscope19 in Seattle, WA.