Congratulations to the new ODTUG Board Members:
- Tim Tow, Applied OLAP
- Cameron Lackpour, CL Solve
- Mike Riley, Hortica Insurance
- Sarah Zumbrum, InterRel Consulting
These newly elected members join:
- Monty Latiolais, Insum Solutions
- Martin D’Souza, ClariFit
- Natalie Delemar, Ernst & Young
- David Schleis, Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene
- Mia Urman, AuraPlayer
I was honored to be running among an amazing class of candidates. THANK YOU to all my supporters – I will try again in coming years. And many thanks for all who voted – your help is essential in determining the future of ODTUG and ensuring we meet all our members needs.
I will continue as Editor of the ODTUG Technical Journal, and will continue to strive for improved ways to bring more content in all forms to our members.
Please check out the ODTUG Technical Journal Corner for our latest articles.