The ODTUG Board of Directors election is underway now. ODTUG memebers, this is your chance to choose 5 new board members for the 2016-2017 term.
Again this year there is a stellar selection of candidates.
Why do I run? I have served ODTUG in many capacities behinds the scenes and as Editor of the Technical Journal, and want to :
- Bring more quality learning material in all formats, online and offlne, to all Oracle developers:
- more online material in more formats, and
- more meetups to bring the message local.
- Encourage women in technical fields:
- to strive for higher positions in those careers, and
- to have greater confidence in what they bring to the table technically and personally.
- Strengthen the ODTUG Communities so that material and answers from ODTUG experts shows up in every search. We cannot keep our knowledge behind (fire)walls!
ODTUG should be the Oracle Developer go-to resource for learning, online and locally. As a board member I will work to increase ODTUG’s online presence and increase ODTUG’s regional and local presence via co-hosted meetups.
There are many qualified candidates – regardless of who you vote for, VOTE!
Read all the campaign statements and biographies of the candidates.
ODTUG is the best source of learning for all Oracle development tools ~ your vote ensures we not only stay that way but grow as fast or faster as the tools we use.
To vote, please visit https://www.associationvoting.com/odtug and enter your email and Voter ID exactly as shown in the email you received from ODTUG (actually from firstname.lastname@example.org) on or about 10/06/2015.
Not a member? Join! You are missing out on the best Oracle training in the world, at minimal investment of a year’s membership fee. Betteryet, VOLUNTEER and quadruple the learning advantage.
As always, Happy Coding!
BTW ~ Accepting Viedos, Blog Posts, papers, podcasts – send us your excellence for publication in the ODTUG Technical Journal.